Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Somebody Has Been Painting in My Room

I was like the 3 bears coming back to their house to find that somebody had been doing things there.

I peeked into my Sunday School art room and found that somebody had been in the art room and messed it all up. (Well it's always a mess. Now it's worse).

I went to the next room and found that someone had been there and re-arranged things rather nicely. Did somebody run some kind of program while I'd been away? Were they planning for something I don't know about yet?

Then it clicked.....somebody has been in this room and they've painted it all up! The ugly paint under the awful chalkboard that was taken down months ago has been replaced by a warm blue color all over the walls. Wonderful!

Unlike the bears, I have yet to find the person who did all these things. If they have run off, I'm sure someone knows where to find them. They should be sought out and thanked.

No comments: